|Do you have a history of asthma?
Sterling Research Group is conducting a research study of an investigational medication for asthma. This study is for patients with persistent asthma, who remain symptomatic despite treatment
- Adults or children at least 12 years old
- Currently taking a combination of inhaled corticosteroid(Advair or Symbicort) or long-acting beta agonist (Foradil or Serevent).
- Will receive all study medication and study care at no cost
- May receive compensation for time
- Health Insurance is not required
CALL 513-621-5112 to see if you may qualify to participate in a research study OR CLICK HERE to have someone contact you.